WHAT TO COOK FOR DINNER : WHAT TO COOK
WHAT TO COOK FOR DINNER : RECIPE FOR OAT COOKIES : COOKIE OF THE MONTH CLUBS.
What To Cook For Dinner
- the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday; "dinner will be at 8"; "on Sundays they had a large dinner when they returned from church"
- The main meal of the day, taken either around midday or in the evening
- a party of people assembled to have dinner together; "guests should never be late to a dinner party"
- Dinner is a 2002 play by the British dramatist Moira Buffini. It premiered at the Royal National Theatre, London on 18 October 2002.
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- someone who cooks food
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
What's for Dinner - 2009 7/365
I can't wait for the days to get longer to get more natural light. Nothing special here, just photographed what I made for dinner tonight. Simple little meal. Grilled Chicken with a couple of experimental dishes I came up with. Olive Basil Orzo salad with a Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad with Walnuts.
The Orzo salad was a success. The orzo was cooked to perfection, drained, mixed with butter, fresh chopped basil, salt, pepper and garlic. Very simple and very tasty.
The salad was okay... a little too acidic which I think I know what I need to do to correct it. Just a little honey to the dressing would make it just perfect.
What's for dinner?
February 18, 2008
Last night when I was being "just a mom" and cooking dinner, I heard a noise and looked down to find this. He said he wanted to know what I was making for dinner without me knowing what he was up to.
I happened to have my camera handy (who doesn't?), so I put on my mom-ographer cape and snapped this picture. Then...back to being a mild-mannered mom just making dinner.
cooking course vegetarian
cooking wild rice in a rice cooker
recipe for chicken thighs in slow cooker
encode url allow cookies
roast turkey cook times
dane cook atheist video
practical cookery book
Post a comment