WHITE ELECTRIC COOKTOP - WHITE ELECTRIC
White Electric Cooktop - Cookery Show By Lakshmi Nair
White Electric Cooktop
- a car that is powered by electricity
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- A cooking unit, usually with hot plates or burners, built into or fixed on the top of a cabinet or other surface
- An assembly of stove burners that fits into countertop.
- A surface mounted stove usually with four to six burners.
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- Paint or turn (something) white
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
Pretty good shot of the galley; companionway steps to the right, generous counterspace and double stainless-steel sink with pressure hot/cold water, there's an apparent hole where the current 110v electric cooktop is actually sitting (it's lower than this shot can see) presently. The white you see in the aft teak are stowage for plates and such. Lots of storage along both sides of the boat, dark translucent sliding windows all the way along, plus space above that for smaller items such as books or such.
Each section carries a different flavored broth in which to cook the meat and vegetables. The entire pot is heated, in this case on an electric cooktop. The reddish broth has chili oil in it and therefore it's spicy. The brown broth is spiced, though not hot, juts tasty. The white broth is very mild though I cannot describe it's taste. The bits floating in the broth as mushrooms, garlic cloves, various nuts and other spices.
confectioners sugar cookies
slow cooked recipes
how to cook perfect turkey
chewy oatmeal cranberry cookies
coconut rice rice cooker
jenn air cooktop accessories
plain cookie recipe
ingredients to make sugar cookies
chocolate cookies recipe for kids
Post a comment